JUA Organising Expert License B
JUA Organising Expert License B holders are eligible to be invited to join the Event Organising Team for Judo events organised by national and or regional federations under the auspices of JUA.
Invited members will be provided with:
- Depending on the conditions offered by the event organiser.
Licence application requirements:
- Successfully completed the online JUA Organising Expert (Basic) Course jointly organised by the JUA Academy and the World Sports University or JUA Organising Expert (Basic) Seminar organised within the last 2 years.
- Recommended by your National Judo Federation / Association.
- Application fee of USD 300 (renewable annually, renew fee USD 30).
How to apply?
- Download and fill-in the application form (Please type-write, hand-written forms are not accepted).
- Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Application form.
- Certificate of Completion of the JUA Organising Expert (Basic) Course or JUA Organising Expert (Basic) Seminar organised by JUA within the last 2 years.
- Passport copy.
- Passport photo.
Once your documents have been reviewed you will receive an email about the result, if the application is approved you will receive an email for online payment of the application fee.