JUA Scoreboard Operator License
JUA Scoreboard Operator License holders are eligible to be invited to work as a scoreboard operator in national and/or international judo competitions organised by national, regional federations under the auspices of JUA.
Invited members will be provided with:
- Depending on the conditions offered by the event organiser.
Licence application requirements:
- Successfully completed the online IJF Scoreboard Operator Course jointly organised by the JUA Academy and the World Sports University or JUA Scoreboard Operator Seminar organised by JUA within the last 2 years.
- Recommended by your National Judo Federation / Association.
- Application fee of USD 300 (renewable annually, renew fee USD 30).
How to apply?
- Download and fill-in the application form (Please type-write, hand-written forms are not accepted).
- Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Application form.
- Certificate of Completion of the IJF Scoreboard Operator Course or JUA Scoreboard Operator Seminar organised by JUA within the last 2 years.
- Passport copy.
- Passport photo.