Privacy and Security Policy for the "JUA Academy Web site"
Welcome to the JUA Academy Web site (hereinafter called the "JUA Academy website"). In order to protect your privacy and security and help you understand how to protect your use of the various services of the JUA Academy website, and how we collect, use and protect information you provide, please read this privacy and security policy carefully. If you have any question with regards to the JUA Academy website, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy rights and information security policy only applies to "juaacademy.org" domain. But this policy does not apply to the websites outside the "juaacademy.org" domain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
1. Privacy Statement
In order to respect and protect your privacy rights when you use the services and information provided on the JUA Academy website, please read carefully the following information:
1.1 Gathering and use of information
- Your personal information is not gathered by our system when you browse and download files from the JUA Academy website.
- When you participate in online services, your personal information is protected by the Macau Law no. 8/2005 “Personal Information Protection Law” and other relevant laws. Information cannot and will not be used for purposes other than to collect a particular information.
- While you are browsing the JUA Academy Website, the server may automatically produce a log file. The file may include your IP address, duration of visit, browser version used, and record of your browsing behavior. Information about pages viewed and time spent on-site is used to improve the quality of the JUA Academy Website. Your personal information will not be used for such analysis.
- Due to legal requirements or comply with applicable laws and norms, we must provide relevant information to the competent authority.
- The JUA Academy reserves the right to modify this statement and update on the JUA Academy website.
2. Security Policy
Any unauthorized and behavior of attempting to tamper with the service within the JUA Academy website are strictly prohibited and may violate the law. For the purpose of website's security and to maintain the services of website to operate normally, we provide the following security measures:
- Installing SSL and WAF（Web Application Firewall) systems to prevent illegal invasion and to avoid the relevant information has been unauthorized retrieved for ensuring the safety of the website.
- To establish network traffic management system to efficiently control abnormal network traffic in order to maintain the network operating normally.
- To establish the mechanism of information security event monitoring to prevent the incident, shorten normal operation recovery time and reduce the damage.
- Data of website will be backed up regularly, and backup to the backup host.
- Setting up JUA Academy protection of intellectual property rights advocacy and promotion team. Setting related management practices and norms to promote the correct concept of network usage and to educate users to respect the intellectual property rights.
3.1 Obligations and Commitments of the User
The user shall abide by the “Personal Information Protection Law”, and related laws. The user shall not only promise not to use the service for any unlawful purpose or in any illegal manner, but also comply with relevant laws and regulations of Macau and international practice of using internet. The user agrees to abide by the laws of their own country or region. The user agrees and guarantees not use the JUA Academy website to infringe the rights of others or illegal acts. The violator shall have liability for law.
3.2 Self-protection mechanism
Please protect your account, password and any of personal information well. And do not provide your personal information to someone else, especially password.
Please remember to logout the system of the website when you don’t use. If you use a sharing or public computer, please remember to close the browser to prevent someone get your important and personal information.
4. Copyright Statement
All content within the JUA Academy Web site, including the text, audio, video, images, and the layout, are properties of JUA Academy. Please contact us first for reprints of any kind.
Copyright ©2022 JUA Academy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
5. Changes to this policy
In order to protect you browse website’s security and related rights, and the intention to protect network security. An announcement of any changes to this policy will be posted on the JUA Academy website.
If you have any questions about this policy statement, or about any of the JUA Academy website, please E-mail to email@example.com